For all those who are busy with their RBI Grade B Officer’s exam preparation these days, finding the best RBI officers exam books must be of primary concern. There are lots and lots of RBI Grade B officer recruitment exam reference books and study materials available in the market. However finding the best books out of those plethora of reference books for Reserve Bank of India officers recruitment is often the most difficult and troublesome task. Cracking the RBI Grade B officers recruitment exam is by no means an easy one to clear. You must have the right determination as well as the knowledge of how to crack RBI Grade B exam, possess the best reference books and study materials and go through them regularly. The following are the important areas which needs to be covered before appearing for the exam:
- Governments Fiscal Policy.
- Previous five years plans target, achievements and developments.
- Current five year plans projections and targets.
- Rural Development programs.
- Monetary policy by RBI with annual policy and mid term reviews.
- Current affairs of last 12 months(including Sports, Economy, National, International news and Awards and prizes).
- Visit to countries by PM.
- Visits by other dignitaries to India.
- Knowledge about RBI and its Working.
Here we are providing you with a list of some of the most preferred and most authentic RBI Grade B exam books by the best authors:
- Upkar’s RBI Grade B officer exam book
- R Gupta’s RBI Grade B Officers Exam Guide Book
- R Gupta’s RBI Officers Exam Guide Book in Hindi
Books for section wise preparation
- Quantitative Aptitude : R S Agarwal
- Test of Reasoning : Verbal & Nonverbal reasoning by R S Agarwal & T S Agarwal
- General Studies : Economy “ Pratyogita Darpan (Indian Economy special Issue), Pratyogita Kiran ,Indian Economy
- English : GRE Barrons